Treating Customers Fairly is a key Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) initiative and, as customers are at the heart of our business, we measure their satisfaction in various ways.
The FCA has identified six ‘Consumer Outcomes’ that it wishes to see; these are set out below. Against each of them we have detailed our ‘thought’ as well as adhering to Raymond James’ ‘corporate mindset’.
- Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with a firm where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
Client satisfaction is at the heart of our business in line with the Raymond James T&C scheme we deliver clear fair and not misleading information to our clients having fully assessed the suitability of any advice provided.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
Every client is an Individual and will be treated accordingly.
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
We will ensure all clients clearly understand the investment advice that is being given and all due care will be taken to make sure client understanding and agreement is reached.
- Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
Regular reviews will be provided to make sure the advice given is in line with the client’s current attitude to risk and circumstances.
- Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
All products will be assessed as suitable with ongoing reviews to ensure this is maintained.
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
Our services will be fair and transparent and any client queries will be addressed in a timely manner.